Dip & MSc Physiotherapy
MACP, MCSP, HCPC Reg
I offer the benefit of my 25 years of physiotherapy experience in helping you to manage your musculoskeletal problems. Whether you suffer from long standing
headache problems, back pain or maybe a foot injury, I guarantee that I have a background of clinical knowledge and hands-on experience to make the difference in getting you back to full
My expertise in helping top athletes include the Royal Ballet, professional tennis players, the Melrose Rugby Club and presently Kelso Rugby Club.
- 1990: qualified Chartered Physiotherapist from Teeside Polytechnic
- 1995: Master of Science in Manipulative Physiotherapy from Coventry
University, MACP member.
- 2014: Masters Level Injection Therapy.
- Senior Lecturer of the Masters in Manipulative Physiotherapy Coventry.
- Clinical Lecturer Queen Margaret University Edinburgh.
- Lecturer at the University for Applied Sciences in Vienna.
- 11 years of NHS physiotherapy experience including the set up and management of a Soft Tissue Injury Clinic.
- Consultant to the Borders Back Pain Service here in the Borders General Hospital.
- Quick and Early Diagnosis Clinic for Low Back Pain at Queen
Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham.
- I presently also work at Nuffield Health in the Edinburgh Omni Centre - one of the most prestigous health clubs in Scotland
- 16 years of private practice experience.
- 20 years of acupuncture experience.
My promise to you: If I can't take away your pain and discomfort, I will teach you how to manage and
control your pain. It's about being "fit for life".